|What are Cookies and how do yumegastro.com websites use them?|
Ensuring that web pages can function properly
· Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
· Know your browsing experience.
· Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the Yume Gastro websites, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
The email-marketing tools of the YUME GASTRO Group. They use small images invisible to users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest to them.
|Because they are important?|
|– From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work in a more agile way and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.|
– They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
– They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
– They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
|What are the different types of Cookies that we can use in Yumegastro.com?|
|· The session expires when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.|
· The permanent ones expire when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registration, so as not to have to constantly enter our password.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own Cookies and those of third parties.
· Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
· If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, when you click on social media buttons or watch videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
|Browsing this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:|
|Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.|
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
|This website uses Google Analytics.|
|Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily allows website owners to understand how users interact with their website. Likewise, it enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and prepare reports on website trends without identifying individual users.|
|How can I configure my Cookies?|
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The practical majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
If you want additional information on how to configure Cookies detailed by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
|Do we update our Cookies Policy?|